GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
For Sheddo© Dancewear, respecting and protecting your personal data is a commitment. We understand and take seriously the fact that you are aware and interested in your personal data.
The Controller for the storage, collection, storage and further processing and use of your personal data is:
• "Interfil F&B Wear Co." with the distinctive title "Sheddo© Dancewear" (SysAdmin Spiros Kolovos).
• Headquarters: 72 Argonauton, Ilioupoli Athens, PC 163 45, Attica, Greece
• Tel: 210 99 42 873
• e-mail: gdpr[at]sheddo.eu
2. Collection and use of personal data
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, mailing address or telephone number. The company Sheddo© Dancewear, processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
Name: We collect the names (name, surname) for the needs of ordering our products from our network of stores through https://sheddo.eu, as well as for the needs of creating a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
Postal address: We collect the home or headquarters address of our customers for the purpose of delivery and completion of the order.
Email address: We collect the email address of our customers for the confirmation of the order as well as for the purpose of sending our newsletter (newsletter) and only if you wish by registering in the relevant service and providing your consent for the need to create a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
We note that your consent can be revoked at any time and freely.
Contact telephones: We collect the contact details of our customers, in order to provide our services better and faster, until the completion of the order.
Invoicing information: We collect the data of our customers that are necessary for the invoicing of our services, such as the VAT number and the name of the Tax Office, if requested.
Preferences - Background Information: Information regarding the purchases made by you through https://sheddo.eu as well as received offers, to facilitate the selection of your future orders and to optimize the services provided by us.
3. How to collect your personal data
We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services, when you make purchases from our e-shop when we provide our services directly to you, or when you enter your data online when you visit our website or when you subscribe to the newsletter us.
4. Recipients of your personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except to those with whom we work and who are necessary or facilitate the provision of our services to you, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing, ie other than the purpose of the transmission in accordance with the above. For example, we may transfer your personal information to credit card providers to process a payment on your behalf from our online store to third parties - individuals or legal entities - who may provide both promotional and marketing services on our behalf. of our business as well as our products or services. We inform you that the above categories of recipients of your personal data do not process any of your data beyond the above purposes of transmission. In any case, the company Sheddo® Dancewear guarantees that it will not proceed with transmission, notification, distribution, etc. your personal data to third parties, without your consent, for any purpose or use. However, we reserve the right to notify information that concerns you, if required by law or if such notification is required by the competent government agencies, administrative authorities or law enforcement agencies.
Please note that unauthorised access to your personal data is expressly prohibited.
5. Purposes of Processing
The company Sheddo© Dancewear collects, keeps and processes only the personal data that are the minimum and absolutely necessary for the achievement of the respective processing purpose.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of executing the order of our products, ie for the provision of our products and services to you, which is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or -at your express request- in preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
- For purposes of direct marketing and / or promotional activities, such as participation in contests or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter you declare that you agree to be included in the personalised list of recipients and to receive our newsletter and all the information contained therein. For this purpose, we will contact you only by e-mail. Each newsletter gives the recipient the opportunity to state that he does not wish to receive other newsletters from us (unsubscribe). To do this, click on "Delete from contact list" in the newsletter sent to you.
- For the creation of profiles after the granting of your consent in order to personalise services and products.
- For cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
6. How long your data is stored
The data provided by you will be kept / stored by us only for the period of time required for the fulfilment of the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
8. Your rights
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GCC:
- Right of access to your personal data, which we process, as well as information regarding their processing. To exercise this right you can visit the link: Account
Right to correct your personal data, in case of any inaccurate information or in case you wish to update your data.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and the processing of such data for commercial purposes.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which means to request the restriction of such processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, you have objections to their processing or there is other provision in the relevant Greek or European Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data reason.
Right to the portability of your data, so that you can receive your personal data, in case you have provided it to us with your consent, and use it anywhere else.
- Right to delete your personal data without undue delay upon your request under the conditions set out in the relevant Greek and European legislation on Personal Data Protection.
Withdrawal of consent.
In cases where we process your personal data based on
- your deposit, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to be informed of breach incidents, if applicable.
- Right to submit a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, in case of illegal processing of your data (http://www.dpa.gr/).
For all the above cases, as well as for any further information you can send us an email with your relevant request, to the e-mail address: gdpr[at]sheddo.eu or use the contact form.
9. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
10. Data security
We have adopted technical and organizational measures for the legal collection, processing as well as for the effective protection of your data from loss, alteration or access to third parties. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data:
- access to your personal data is limited to the number of authorized persons,
- IT systems used for data processing are accessed only by authorized persons,
- access to such IT systems is monitored in order to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately,
- adoption of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction,
- The procedures and security measures we apply are constantly improving in order to follow technological developments.
11. Update and modification
Sheddo© Dancewear reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of this Policy, without the obligation to inform you in advance. Please always read the Personal Data Protection Policy before using our website and our services to be informed of the current version of the Policy.
Last update of the Privacy and data protection policy: 25.05.2018.