*Important notice to all buyers: Sheddo® products are not available for immediate delivery. Αfter your order has been placed, it is communicated to our workshop that is given the product's code and size so that it can be created. This ensures the correct fitting, quality and elasticity of the product. With this note it is understood that an order is shipped in 4 to 10 working days from the company to our customer.
E. Shipping Information
- The Date of the order's shipment is defined by the amount of products that have to be produced for the customer. Under normal circumstances, the orders are sent off to the customer within 4-10 working days since the order's successful placement.
- The shipment cost is defined by FEDEX|TNT policies and Interfil F&B Wear Co, is not responsible for any additional charges, except those written in the checkout process of your order.
- For any wholesale inquires, send an email at the Export Manager, Mr. George Giappas, at info[at]interfil.gr
F. Return Policy
- For product changes-replacements it is necessary to contact the person in charge by email at hello[at]sheddo.eu for the product's shipment agreement to take place. The products should always be sent back to the company, accompanied by the original Receipt, Packaging and also to not have exceeded 15 days time after the purchase.
- There is NO refund policy in our company. The customer either replaces the product, or is credited in his user profile with the amount.
- Interfil will not accept the return of any product that was used and treated improperly. The products must be in excellent condition and brought in its new packaging with all accessories.
- If the new product you choose has a higher price than the one returned, then the customer must proceed with a new payment process to pay the difference of the amount. However, if the new product has a lower value than the returned one, then the company credits the buyer with the difference on his card for the next transaction.
- In case of an agreed product replacement-change by the Company's fault, the shipping costs are billed to the company and in the case that the customer is asking for the change-replacement without the company's fault, the return cost is charged on the customer.
- In case of cancellation of an order, after communication and our acceptance, the shipping costs is borne entirely by the customer in both (2) shipments. In case of incorrect shipments where the company Interfil F&B Wear is responsible, the shipping costs are borne by the company.
- The customer is not obliged, in any case, to receive a package that is damaged or has been opened during transport. In case of acceptance of the parcel, the company has no obligation to change any damaged item or replace in case of loss, since the goods with any transport, always travel at the responsibility of the customer only.
- For any unreasonable claim between the consumer (only if he has the purchase document) of our company, the courts of Athens are competent and no explanation before the purchase of prospective customers is accepted for review.
- Category: Legal information
As a customer of a foreign country outside of Greece, you can pay for your order in 2 active ways:
Credit / Debit / Prepaid Card
Pay for your order easily, quickly and securely, using a credit, debit or prepaid card Mastercard, Visa or a Maestro. Your online transactions take place in the secure environment of Eurobank, in accordance with international security protocols. Eurobank e-Commerce service fully supports the 3D Secure security protocol that secures online card payments. To reduce the risk of fraud for electronic transactions, it applies strong customer identification (Strong Customer Authentication - SCA).
Deposit to a Bank Account
Pay for your order at a nearby bank branch (at the cash register or at an ATM) or by online money transfer. For your best service, please provide your Name and Order Number as the reason for the deposit. Then please send the receipt by e-mail to hello [at] sheddo.eu, so that we can process the order and send your products immediately.
Bank: Alpha Bank
Beneficiary: Interfil F&B Wear Co.
- Category: Legal information
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
For Sheddo© Dancewear, respecting and protecting your personal data is a commitment. We understand and take seriously the fact that you are aware and interested in your personal data.
The Controller for the storage, collection, storage and further processing and use of your personal data is:
• "Interfil F&B Wear Co." with the distinctive title "Sheddo© Dancewear" (SysAdmin Spiros Kolovos).
• Headquarters: 72 Argonauton, Ilioupoli Athens, PC 163 45, Attica, Greece
• Tel: 210 99 42 873
• e-mail: gdpr[at]sheddo.eu
2. Collection and use of personal data
Personal information is information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, mailing address or telephone number. The company Sheddo© Dancewear, processes the following personal data for the following purposes:
Name: We collect the names (name, surname) for the needs of ordering our products from our network of stores through https://sheddo.eu, as well as for the needs of creating a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
Postal address: We collect the home or headquarters address of our customers for the purpose of delivery and completion of the order.
Email address: We collect the email address of our customers for the confirmation of the order as well as for the purpose of sending our newsletter (newsletter) and only if you wish by registering in the relevant service and providing your consent for the need to create a personal account and only if you wish by registering.
We note that your consent can be revoked at any time and freely.
Contact telephones: We collect the contact details of our customers, in order to provide our services better and faster, until the completion of the order.
Invoicing information: We collect the data of our customers that are necessary for the invoicing of our services, such as the VAT number and the name of the Tax Office, if requested.
Preferences - Background Information: Information regarding the purchases made by you through https://sheddo.eu as well as received offers, to facilitate the selection of your future orders and to optimize the services provided by us.
3. How to collect your personal data
We collect your personal data when you express your interest in our services, when you make purchases from our e-shop when we provide our services directly to you, or when you enter your data online when you visit our website or when you subscribe to the newsletter us.
4. Recipients of your personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties, except to those with whom we work and who are necessary or facilitate the provision of our services to you, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing, ie other than the purpose of the transmission in accordance with the above. For example, we may transfer your personal information to credit card providers to process a payment on your behalf from our online store to third parties - individuals or legal entities - who may provide both promotional and marketing services on our behalf. of our business as well as our products or services. We inform you that the above categories of recipients of your personal data do not process any of your data beyond the above purposes of transmission. In any case, the company Sheddo® Dancewear guarantees that it will not proceed with transmission, notification, distribution, etc. your personal data to third parties, without your consent, for any purpose or use. However, we reserve the right to notify information that concerns you, if required by law or if such notification is required by the competent government agencies, administrative authorities or law enforcement agencies.
Please note that unauthorised access to your personal data is expressly prohibited.
5. Purposes of Processing
The company Sheddo© Dancewear collects, keeps and processes only the personal data that are the minimum and absolutely necessary for the achievement of the respective processing purpose.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the purpose of executing the order of our products, ie for the provision of our products and services to you, which is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or -at your express request- in preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
- For purposes of direct marketing and / or promotional activities, such as participation in contests or emails that we send periodically to those who have subscribed to our newsletter. By subscribing to our newsletter you declare that you agree to be included in the personalised list of recipients and to receive our newsletter and all the information contained therein. For this purpose, we will contact you only by e-mail. Each newsletter gives the recipient the opportunity to state that he does not wish to receive other newsletters from us (unsubscribe). To do this, click on "Delete from contact list" in the newsletter sent to you.
- For the creation of profiles after the granting of your consent in order to personalise services and products.
- For cases where the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legal interests or for the purposes of our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
6. How long your data is stored
The data provided by you will be kept / stored by us only for the period of time required for the fulfilment of the purpose for which you have communicated your data to us and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
8. Your rights
You may exercise the following rights in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GCC:
- Right of access to your personal data, which we process, as well as information regarding their processing. To exercise this right you can visit the link: Account
Right to correct your personal data, in case of any inaccurate information or in case you wish to update your data.
Right to object to the processing of your personal data when there is a legitimate interest, including your right to object to the automated processing of your data and the processing of such data for commercial purposes.
Right to restrict the processing of your personal data, which means to request the restriction of such processing, if you dispute the accuracy of the data, you have objections to their processing or there is other provision in the relevant Greek or European Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data reason.
Right to the portability of your data, so that you can receive your personal data, in case you have provided it to us with your consent, and use it anywhere else.
- Right to delete your personal data without undue delay upon your request under the conditions set out in the relevant Greek and European legislation on Personal Data Protection.
Withdrawal of consent.
In cases where we process your personal data based on
- your deposit, you also have the right to revoke your consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to the withdrawal of your consent.
- Right to be informed of breach incidents, if applicable.
- Right to submit a complaint to the competent Greek independent authority, which is the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, in case of illegal processing of your data (http://www.dpa.gr/).
For all the above cases, as well as for any further information you can send us an email with your relevant request, to the e-mail address: gdpr[at]sheddo.eu or use the contact form.
9. Transfer of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from you is not transmitted or processed outside the European Union.
10. Data security
We have adopted technical and organizational measures for the legal collection, processing as well as for the effective protection of your data from loss, alteration or access to third parties. Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data:
- access to your personal data is limited to the number of authorized persons,
- IT systems used for data processing are accessed only by authorized persons,
- access to such IT systems is monitored in order to detect and prevent unauthorized access immediately,
- adoption of individual procedures for the protection of personal data and their secure deletion / destruction,
- The procedures and security measures we apply are constantly improving in order to follow technological developments.
11. Update and modification
Sheddo© Dancewear reserves the right to modify / update individual parts of this Policy, without the obligation to inform you in advance. Please always read the Personal Data Protection Policy before using our website and our services to be informed of the current version of the Policy.
Last update of the Privacy and data protection policy: 25.05.2018.
- Category: Legal information
HTTP COOKIES INFORMATION
HTTP cookies (otherwise web cookies, Internet cookies, browser cookies) are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user browses a website (website, e-commerce). It is placed on the computer or any other device used by the user to gain access, through the user's browser and more than one cookie can be placed on a user's device during a session.
Cookies serve useful and very basic functions on the web. Allow web servers to store traffic and integration information (such as items added to a shopping cart in an online store) on the user's device or to monitor the user's browsing activity (including clicking specific buttons, linking or logging pages previously visited). They can also be used to store for later use information that the user has previously entered in the form fields, such as names, addresses, passwords and payment card numbers.
Authentication cookies are commonly used by web servers to verify that a user is logged in and to which account they are logged in. Without the cookie, users will have to authenticate themselves by linking to any page that contains sensitive information that they wish to access. At the same time, the specific cookie files are used two-way, providing faster browsing of the user on the specific website as well as ensuring the website and online stores that the user is real and not malware (Bot).
The security of an authentication cookie generally depends on the security of the publishing site and the user's web browser and whether the cookie data is encrypted. The online store sheddo.eu is completely secure for your transactions, as in addition to attacking the server on which it is located, it also has a full SSL sha256RSA certificate. Also, credit / debit card transactions are made only in the environment of the cooperating bank with its own encryption to ensure the ownership of the user.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your computer and other communication devices, which store information and are stored in the user's browser. Cookies allow a page or a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits, allowing them to remember different parameters and information about the user. The user can at any time modify the browser preferences used to prevent the installation of such files when consulting this site.
What kind of cookies does this Website use?
https://sheddo.eu may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user, and the provision of other related services and other Internet services.
► Cookie management
You can enable, disable, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Click on the menu icon.
Select the function you want:
Allow local data storage.
Click on the "start" icon.
Microsoft Edge (Explorer 10):
Click on the "more" icon.
Click on the "menu" icon.
Click on "safari".
- Category: Legal information
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY - COPYRIGHT©
The design and content of the sheddo.eu website such as logos, texts, photos, graphics, database, functions and settings are the property of our company and are protected by Greek and International Legislation. Intellectual property is the right that the legal order grants to the creator of an intellectual work on that work. Intellectual property is also the whole relevant institution, ie the set of rules that regulate this right.
More specifically, the content of the copyright is the right to exploit the work (property right) and the right to protect the creator's personal connection to his work (moral right). The institution of intellectual property therefore regulates rules for the exercise of the right and allows the creator to reap financial benefits from the exploitation of his work. It also gives the author the right to protect his work from arbitrary modifications or adaptations, to decide on the manner and time of publication of his work and to be recognized as a creator. Intellectual property law is at the heart of cultural life. It governs the cultural production, as mainly the production of literary, musical, scientific works, works of fine arts, cinema. It therefore contributes to the development of culture, science and the economy. The existence and operation of the institution ensures the above as it is the only way to finance cultural creation and production.
► Based on the above and the Terms of European and World Copyright Law:
No part of this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without our written permission. Any reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes, is permitted only with the prior written permission of our company.
The entire eCommerce platform is based on the intellectual material by Abhishek Das, Kolovos Spiridon and Bakatselos Konstantinos. Those individuals have the right to use the material for marketing and advertisement purposes.
The appearance of the above content on the website, can not in any way be construed as a transfer or assignment of license or right to use any of the above information. Our company reserves the legal right to defend any kind of defamation, in any kind of post, online, through an authorised lawyer and the Greek judiciary.
- Category: Legal information